Training Leading SAFe 5.1 Scaled Agile Framework Brussels (in English)
Agility is here to stay. Companies that manage to exploit agile software development at scale will sound familiar: Google, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Spotify… They are the brands that conquer the world.
The Leading SAFe training will make you understand how it works.
Achieve business agility
Learn about the competences companies need to achieve business agility.
Interest in Scaled Agile is increasing fast worldwide!
The 14th VersionOne report on Agility confirms that SAFe is still the most popular model for scaling agile in the world, growing from 30% adoption to 35% in just one year !
Ride the waves
A major cultural change is happening right now, re-examining many of the traditional views on organization and IT-governance. Both organizations and consultants need to prepare for this change.
The Leading SAFe training gives a very complete overview of lean-agile thinking in the context of the lean enterprise. Following this training will help you to ride the waves of this change. SAFe certification will provide a major boost to your CV...
About the course
This course teaches the Lean-Agile Principles and practices of SAFe. You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise.
Attendees typically include executives, managers, consultants, Lean-Agile Leaders, and Agile change agents.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (P.I.) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformatio
More about the Leading SAFe training.
Certification Kit included
- Leading SAFe 5.0 certification exam administration and scoring
- Online course feedback survey
- Those attendees who pass the exam will receive Scaled Agile membership for one year, access to the private SA member area, downloads, and invitations to special events.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 16 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Chris Verlinden has been one of the agile pioneers in Belgium, running major XP projects as early as 2004. He is one of the founders of ADJUGO. Chris is Certified SAFe Program Consultant for SAFe 5.0.
"What I like about SAFe is that the model manages to incorporate the major new tendencies in the lean-agile world into the model. DevOps, Design Thinking, the Lean Startup, the learning organization and learning teams, it is all there.
Understanding SAFe is indispensable for senior managers, IT- and business consultants who know they need to adapt to the 21st century."
What previous participants wrote on their feedback form...
Nice examples that make it easier to understand
Chris has a lot of experience and has thorough knowledge.
Chris has a long experience of both agile and scrum, being already exposed in a very early stage when SAFe has been developed.